- Reliable and successful on the property market for 40 years
- Fields of activity: project development and asset management
- Focus on south-west Germany
- Family-owned joint-stock company (Aktiengesellschaft, AG)
- Company-owned rental space:
approx. 700,000 m² /
Company-owned real property:
approx. 6,000,000 m²
- Over 800 commercial tenants with some 10,000 employees
Project development and asset management
Established in Trier back in 1972, TRIWO AG has developed from an owner-managed, family-run joint-stock company (Aktiengesellschaft, AG) into an important player in south-west Germanys real estate industry.
With our project development and asset management activities, we cover almost the entire property value chain. Within this, we primarily invest in commercial properties – be they mixed-usage office and retail properties, or logistics and production spaces.
In our industrial parks, we offer individual and flexible rental solutions for a diverse range of companies, which must also continually adjust their space requirements in light of the changing markets demands.
Under the auspices of TRIWO AG, we manage a whole portfolio of asset management property companies. We possess our own real estate, with over 700,000 m² of rental space and real property with a total surface area of approximately 6,000,000 m². More than 800 commercial enterprises with some 10,000 employees meanwhile place their trust in us as tenants.